Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

Guild Member

What style of maps do you want?

Well I'm not really sure. I know next to nothing about mapping. I do know that I want one precise one for me and then one that's more old school hand drawn type for the players. Doesn't actually need to be hand drawn. Just have that look to it.
    But mostly I'll rely on the expertise of the one doing the mapping. You guys are the enthusiasts and experts

Quote Originally Posted by Lwaxana View Post
    What style of maps do you want?

Guild Member

Would this style work?

That it might. I am looking at alot of maps that I need. That's why i came to a site of people who like doing them
    Do you have any finished ones in this style that you can send me to take a look at?

Guild Member

No, it is the very first time for me to use that style - I always wanted to try it out but my players dislike it a lot. My players prefer this style http://www.krath.org/arania/orchard_isles.jpg

Well how about we give a try to the first hand drawn type that you like and see how it comes out. i think I would like player maps done that way and maybe the other way for ones for me

Guild Member

Sure. Do you have a website with world info?

Not yet no. I've mostly been working with world and excel so far. But if you have msn we can talk about it on there

Guild Member

I'm not allowed to have msn on our network, my husband hates most of those chat softwares somewhat fierce. I have IRC though.

ok well you can use the same address to email me if you want. Then I can try to describe what I'm looking for. Also I can't pay in cash but in your earlier comments you mentioned players so I'm going to guess that you're a roleplayer. If so the payment that, I mentioned, can offer is that I'll give you a copy of the game world that were trying to create. The only stipulation I have have is no selling any of it. If you want to just do it for fun well that would be great that's why were building the entire world

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast