Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

For the last couple of years I've been working on building my own fantasy campaign world. At this point in world building I think I've gone as far as I can go with out building some maps. Atleast something to start with then details can be added later. I'm looking for people who might be interested in this project. Most of the maps I will leave to the maker's imaginaton but of course I will need to have a say in some of it. Anyone who is interested feel free to send me an email or post on this thread and we can discuss it in some more detail. I do have a form of payment in mind for the person or persons who makes the maps for me

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

you probably want to put this in the map making request section instead; thats where this kinda stuff goes.

Yeah that would probably be best. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
    you probably want to put this in the map making request section instead; thats where this kinda stuff goes.

Default Looking for someone to spearhead a large project

Looking for someone to spearhead a large project
    For the last couple of years I've been working on building my own fantasy campaign world. At this point in world building I think I've gone as far as I can go with out building some maps. Atleast something to start with then details can be added later. I'm looking for people who might be interested in this project. Most of the maps I will leave to the maker's imaginaton but of course I will need to have a say in some of it. Anyone who is interested feel free to send me an email or post on this thread and we can discuss it in some more detail. I do have a form of payment in mind for the person or persons who makes the maps for me

Guild Member

What style of maps do you want?

Well I'm not really sure. I know next to nothing about mapping. I do know that I want one precise one for me and then one that's more old school hand drawn type for the players. Doesn't actually need to be hand drawn. Just have that look to it.
    But mostly I'll rely on the expertise of the one doing the mapping. You guys are the enthusiasts and experts

Quote Originally Posted by Lwaxana View Post
    What style of maps do you want?

Guild Member

Would this style work?

That it might. I am looking at alot of maps that I need. That's why i came to a site of people who like doing them
    Do you have any finished ones in this style that you can send me to take a look at?

Guild Member

No, it is the very first time for me to use that style - I always wanted to try it out but my players dislike it a lot. My players prefer this style http://www.krath.org/arania/orchard_isles.jpg

Well how about we give a try to the first hand drawn type that you like and see how it comes out. i think I would like player maps done that way and maybe the other way for ones for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast