Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge map of Zakhara

This looks great HandsomeRob! I spent at least a few minutes staring at it, finding new stuff every time.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

That's a blast from the past. I did a few RPG campaigns set in Zakhara back in the day.

For those not in the know, Zakhara the continent setting of AL-QADIM, a Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition setting, released back in 1992. The continent of Zakhara is actually located on the same planet as the better-known FORGOTTEN REALMS setting (the main continent of which, Faerun, lies a few hundred miles to the north-west; Kara-Tur lies to the east of Zakhara).

A very good and interesting setting, with a real Arabian Knights flavour. Interesting to see if it returns in 4th Edition (they totally ignored it in 3rd).

The map is absolutely fantastic, btw

Rob, I am planning to start an Al-Qadim game soon and your map is the best that I have ever seen. I would love to get a copy of the full res version. I realize that you might not be able to post it on here but I can download it from wherever you can put it.

That's crazy how some awesome maps sleep in the abyss of the forum

What a Great Map, hope to see it in full res.

Is there any chance of seeing the full res. Map?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12