Thread: Could you please color my map?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

You still haven't shown us a style that you would like to have, unless you're wanting photo-realistic, because the photo gives us a feel for the setting. I'm guessing that you want a completely new map using this one as a template, correct?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

yeah but not too realistic, I am shooting for something that suits both as a game map and as an ingame map, has to be soft on the eye and not bother it in any manner, soft textures, not too realistic, but high resolution so that detail could be added (such as bird view of cities) and a soft colour scheme, I do want to use this map as a template, I hand it out as a reference, as long as you keep the gulf, the peninsula and the mountains everything else can be done in any possible way, this map I intend to use as a reference for when I make the heightmap and import it ingame, thus creating all playable regions, and I also intend to use this as a final game map, one that you could use for when you explore and such.