Thread: Mountaintop views for player map and Google Earth for GM map?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can't help with your request but just wanted to say good luck with the game. Sounds awesome...especially if Jim Ward shows for your session. How cool is that? If you're not feeling too proprietary about your materials I, for one, would love for you to post them when you get them done...or after the event at least. Have fun!
    M

Guild Applicant

Hi Mearrin,

Thanks! You should definitely consider going to Gary Con if at all possible - Jim Ward is a regular, as are Tom Wham, Rob Kuntz, Luke Gygax, Tim Kask, and others I'm forgetting, and they are collectively running too many awesome events in every time slot to choose from.

I'm planning to run this scenario at Gen Con this year as well - if you'll be there let me know and I'll save you a seat! If not, I'll post details afterwards (the folks at the MA forum have also been calling for them) and will post the images I've been talking about here as soon as I work 'em out - since I'll be using real locations the surprises won't so much be what geography is where but what I decide it means (towns full of radiation, roadways seeded with killer plants, etc.)

Another player map I'm thinking of creating would be a hexless adaptation of the sample level map from the original MA 1e rules, on the theory that this is the level the PCs are from and they've conquered it thoroughly enough to know where to go if they need recruits, information, etc. I'll probably wind up drawing that with pen and ink in my cruddy way, unless someone else feels inspired to do so...