Thread: March Entry: Snow Country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks awesome! That said, the scale on the shrine seems to be off by just a bit. seems a bit large. Mebbe its just me.

.TM7
    Currently using Photoshop CS3, GIMP, MapTool, and planning to try Inkscape, Illustrator and Wilbur "real soon now."
    Running and playing as much 4e as I can.
    All work I post here and refer to as "mine" can be used under this Creative Commons license

Default There is a goof here...

Actually the size of the structure is correct, but there is a goof here. That is a Buddhist Temple depicted, when its supposed to be a Shinto Stone Gate, like my Agoyal Shrine map for Kaidan. I've mixed religions here. The Torii Gate out front is correct, but Shinto Shrines rarely have buildings of any kind, other than a Torii and a Stone Gate, otherwise natural surroundings, so I will leave in the trees and the stone in back. I will be pull the temple out tomorrow.

Added a cemetery and the tannery. Getting there - thanks for the C&C everyone!

GP

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iwaizumi-next..jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	939.3 KB 
ID:	22575  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations