Quote Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
[...] now the multiple-file saving doesn't work. What I should say is that it no longer actually saves the image files. It saves .fcw files everytime, and when HTML is turned on, creates and saves those files and the support (gif) files + fcw files. But no actual image files (jpg or bmp). Any ideas or suggestions? This wasn't a problem before.

I'd ultimately started running FT in admin mode, finding it more stable under Vista 64 (this could have just been my imagination though). With the beta installed, though, I found that I also had to activate compatibility mode (XP/SP2) to be able to save ftw files without crashes. At least after opening the program and then immediately 1) save as 2)choose .ftw as file type -> big crash (asking if I want to report problem). This wasn't something that happened before. Turning on compat. mode fixed this for me.

p.s., one new question: is there a way to simply export the river overlay still in a resolution independent vector format that can be read in other programs?
I will probably get around to testing FT on Win7 one of these days. It's not high on my list at the moment, though, sorry.

I will take a look at the multi-export thing and see what broke. I haven't touched anything in there for years, but that doesn't mean that things didn't break.

There isn't a way of getting the river data out without going through CCx, sorry.