Thread: Feb/Mar Entry: Jason and the Golden Fleece

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    When you say "the other symbos" you're referring to the city and the icons? The bull is actually drawn based upon a vase from greece
    The cities could certainly use more detail, and attention to scale - while icons have to be of odd proportions by necessity, these cities look more like houses, or very small castles. Having a wide and low wall, with more than two (small) towers per side and a much smaller gate would go a long ways toward giving the appearance of a fortified town. The bull is actually pretty good. The hills are smooth and rounded like snowballs - a more rugged appearance would go better along with the mountains. The field is kind of plain too but works well enough.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

thanks for the good advice - hadn't really any ideas how to represent the city, so improvise and adapt *lol*... agree about the hills, I'll change those. For now, this is my latest version, rugging up will come tomorrow
    - I'm of to bed now so I can catch some hours of sleep before my 2 year old wakes up ... cause in the weekends - thats early *sigh*

### LATEST WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jason_and_the_gol.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	631.8 KB 
ID:	22601  
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So morning came - and I had some time to work on my map while the kids are watching Dora the Explorer ... so, I've added some details to the compas - changed the city icons, changed then hills and made a greek dragon with a bigger fleece. Oh, and made some greek inspired waves too... Please enjoy...

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jason_and_the_gol.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	640.5 KB 
ID:	22605
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise