Thread: The Mountain Realms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thank you very much Diamond, both for the comments AND my first rep ... It's an old campaignsetting that I'm spicing up for new players. I guess the ring of mountain just came from "containing" the game.. I have thought of loosing the lower ones or breaking them up. The mountains around the desert where mostly done in thinking that there would be some sort of border to "stop" the desert - don't really know much of geography/meteorology and whats it all called - so Im flying by the seat of my pants here *lol* ... would it be better if those mountain where remove totally or reduced to hills?
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Maybe if you diversified the mountains a bit? A the moment the mountains round the desert is barely "line" mountains, and while they do exist I believe they're usually straight and not so neatly curved. Maybe some "breaking up" would make it look more believable. Just a thought, otherwise, nice job!
    Hannibal ante porcos!

Maps
    Eohl Galactic Chart The Shuayie Peninsula