Thread: Why I don't post anymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Tear: Of course I can only speak for myself, but I know that a lot of people around here like you, and enjoy your company - but I just want to say that we're here for moral support at the very least, if you need to vent or let go, you're welcome to. Life gets rough, and you're getting a double dose, and that's never easy. Hang in there dude. But first and foremost, do what you gotta do for yourself and your family, that's more important than anything.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

As someone who's been through what you have, all I can tell you is that the pain never really goes away, but you learn not to notice it, and eventually, it doesn't hurt so much. Find joy in what you can and know that whatever you do, they'll always be with you in some way.

.TM7
    Currently using Photoshop CS3, GIMP, MapTool, and planning to try Inkscape, Illustrator and Wilbur "real soon now."
    Running and playing as much 4e as I can.
    All work I post here and refer to as "mine" can be used under this Creative Commons license