Thread: Kitsumura, village in Kaidan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh I definitely plan on covering the back hills with trees, however since the background will show through in places, I wanted the ground to be there already. Same with the creek and falls, vegetations will be covering much of that - I want to place some Sakura cherry blossom trees, mulberry trees, cedars, twisted pines and ground vegetation too - including reeds along both banks of the creek after the falls as it moves across the bottom of the map. The bridge is already designed, just need to trace it and detail out to place on that road in the lower left corner.

I also plan to place various farm implements, clothes washing area and other village detritus throughout - this is still early on in the design, I just wanted every square inch covered ahead of time.

Edit: @ Ghostman, I just figured out what you meant about the varying widths comparing the top right to the bottom left. I will place some tree tops peaking out to emphasize this, but the bank of the stream at the bottom of the map rises just as high as the opposite bank, so much of the stream is hidden behind the bank - the stream is wider, you just can't see it.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-10-2010 at 06:13 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations