Thread: Kitsumura, village in Kaidan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kitsumura, village in Kaidan

Well if this noticeably looks like my entry for this month's challenge, well yeah, I'm using the same 3D roofs as references and doing a hand-drawn map in the same style. But I need a differnt layout, I don't need walls for my "big house", and the terrain will be completely different though I will feature a stream and a couple waterfalls, as well as being surrounded by rocky hills, with a chasm entrance.

I learned much from this month's challenge and applying that new found knowledge in this map.

Kitsumura (means: Fox Village) will be home to a community of hengeyokai - kitsune, tanushi, and a few others (fox, badger and racoon dog shape changers.) It is a key rest area, between threats for the PC party in the second part of the second adventure of The Gift: Part 2 - Dim Spirit, scheduled for publication in May 2010.

For the new guys who don't know, this my setting and mini-intro campaign I am developing and publishing for Pathfinder RPG - its what gives me "publisher" status. I have already published the first adventure of this in The Gift Part 1, in October 2009. Kaidan is a feudal Japan based setting steeped in Asian Horror. (Kaidan means Horror or Ghost Story.)

Give me a couple days to decorate this thing... enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yokai-village.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	719.5 KB 
ID:	22671  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-09-2010 at 03:49 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations