View Poll Results: Which option should i use?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • A. Hand drawn, scanned, then colored in corel

11 78.57%
  • B. Hand drawn, colored, then scanned and worked.

1 7.14%
  • C. All done in corel

2 14.29%

Thread: October Entry: Monastery of the Five Disciples

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

okay, well... i guess it's unanimous. cool. already started working on a few ideas, and the sketch of the bottom level which will be posted in the next few days. although, judging from the other entries so far i may have an uphill battle ahead of me. this is one of the reasons i like these challenges, because it forces me to take my map making to the next level just to see what i can accomplish.

so here's a bit of background first, because i like to have an idea of WHY this particular place is here instead of just drawing a map with no exterior logic if you understand what i'm getting at.

This is going to be a monastery of The Lawbringer, a diety in my campaign, much like st. cuthbert, only more inquisitorial. The priests of the lawbringer espouse the following five disciplines in every day life: Peace, Honor, Devotion, Purity, and Brotherhood.

The following image is from a scroll that gives the basics of each discipline and how one should live the life of a follower of The Lawbringer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 disciplines.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	1046