Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Someone Edit This Map?

yeah, I can do this ^^

Font was Lucida Calligraphy

Map

yay for two hours.

Thank You So Much! That looks absolutely Wonderful!!

Could you perhaps tell me how you made the borders in the other map? So I can add them to the new map you made.

Which map? the other one I made for you didn't have a border ^^. If you like, I can just edit this one and put a border on it ^^

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Next, Solm is going to ask if someone could put some cities in. Then ask if someone could put roads in, then a fancy title, and lastly tell everyone they made it. No offense, Solm, but this is all minor stuff that you can do yourself.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by raejekii View Post
    Which map? the other one I made for you didn't have a border ^^. If you like, I can just edit this one and put a border on it ^^
    I would just like to know how to make those borders you made (in the first map), I don't want to continue to bother you every now and then to add borders to it.

As far as I know, there isn't a border around the first map.

oh wait...country borders? yeah...

On photoshop, make a new layer. Fill in the where the country is with whatever color you want. Layer style of stroke. Set the color to whatever you want. Set layer Fill to 0%. Poof. You can add drop shadow and a thing of bevel and emboss if you like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12