Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Demon Queen's Enclave

Man oh Man! Are my players gonna love these Maps!! Great Job Paradox!

I don't know if its just my crappy computer but when I click on Map L8 only half of the map comes up. Is this just my computer?

.........Bump.......

I appologize for bumping this thread a second time, I am just trying to get Paradox's attention

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolDungeonDork View Post
    I appologize for bumping this thread a second time, I am just trying to get Paradox's attention
    Why not send him a private message message through his profile. (after your 10th post I think you will be able to).

He has not visited the guild for two months, but he might have message alerts to his email.
    Last edited by Aval Penworth; 09-25-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

I just sent him one, Thanks for the heads up!

Very nice work! Anyone know if they are all compiled in one location or a zip file?

Hey, sorry for dropping the thread like that. I started this while under employed, finished it while unemployed and then started a new job and haven't had any time to play my favorite game or draw any pretty pictures. For those of you still trolling through these forums, I've uploaded a complete ZIP package of the entire Demon Queen's Enclave a la Paradox Wanderer to megaupload.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HYKG786Y
    She's taken to calling me "Abbot Fou". I like it. Pretty sure it means "Enlightened Warrior."

Thanks Paradox for all of your hard work. I am sure my group will enjoy these. We are almost finished P1!

Amazing stuff saved me a heap of time!

Very nice.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast