Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
I can attest that you don't need much capital to get a game to market. You definitely want to talk to folks at BGG. They can really help you walk through the process. Remember you don't start with a finished product. You just want a mock up for playtesting and demonstration. Once you have thoroughly playtested it you can find a publisher to publish it for you and use their contacts for artwork and such.
Well, since we have been playing for about 15 years, the play testing has been quite successful... I still plan on organizing a few more Play Tests in my area to gain insight from people who have not had the chance to play, to see how THEY find the game (I guess we're biased and need new opinions)

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
Unless of course you plan on doing everything yourself. In which case, yes, you are going to need a lot of capital and your print costs are going to be quite high.
Yeah I have decided to go that road... (I did the initial 'decision' process to come up with this approach). I'll have to see once I have acquired all the needed Art.

Mythology Project
RiTz21