Thread: newbie VTTer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the Guild. Sounds like a great set-up. I'm running RotRL for my regular group as well (just finished book three and are taking a break while another DM runs her campaign).

I haven't done any special maps for it but there are a few folks on here that have mapped out a couple of locations (Sandpoint Garrison and such). I think I might have a flooded version of Turtleback Ferry and some event-based maps of Sandpoint for the opening of book four - if you want them please feel free to PM me.

I do plan to build some 3D terrain representing Sandpoint for the opening of book four. Some guy on the Paizo site had a nearly full-sized map of the town for his game and it looked awesome.
    M

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Welcome to the Guild. Sounds like a great set-up. I'm running RotRL for my regular group as well (just finished book three and are taking a break while another DM runs her campaign).

I haven't done any special maps for it but there are a few folks on here that have mapped out a couple of locations (Sandpoint Garrison and such). I think I might have a flooded version of Turtleback Ferry and some event-based maps of Sandpoint for the opening of book four - if you want them please feel free to PM me.

I do plan to build some 3D terrain representing Sandpoint for the opening of book four. Some guy on the Paizo site had a nearly full-sized map of the town for his game and it looked awesome.
    M
    I've already snatched up all the RotRL maps! And yes, I saw the photos of the raid on Sandpoint setup. Suh-weet! I go by vocaldc on the Paizo boards -- I'll probably see you around there!