Hi folks,

I started an account here several years back, but I'm embarrassed to say that it lapsed due to inactivity. I seem to recall having trouble logging in, but I had no such trouble this time. Anyway, Jonathan Roberts invited me to return, and I'm hoping to be a more regular visitor this time. Thanks, Jonathan!

I've been doing professional cartography work in the gaming industry for about 10 years now, working for Wizards of the Coast, Paizo, Green Ronin, The Game Mechanics, AEG (once), and more recently for Privateer Press and Avalanche Press. Over the last year, I've started selling poster maps and terrain cards directly to customers through my website, and my independently-published products will soon be available in game stores through Alliance distribution. I'm very excited and hopeful about this!

I've got a little cartography forum set up on my own site, www.mapsofmastery.com, but nothing on the scale of the Cartographers' Guild! I plan to be a fairly regular visitor here from now on, but I welcome questions and comments at either site.

I went to college at Edinboro University of PA for Graphic Design, and learned to look for something constructive in any sort of criticism, so don't be shy about telling me what you like or don't like about my work.

Thanks!