Quote Originally Posted by linlin View Post
I worked again on this map, but this time to try o more "realistic" style on it..
i was inspired a lot by some of the very good tutorials i found here
It looks very nice.

This is a physical board game right?
If people are going to play on this without squinting or making stupid mistakes, i think you'll need to make the boundary lines more visible. It's kinda difficult to see how all the spaces fit together-- though since i don't know the rules, i don't know how important that might be.

I don't know if the province? names are important, but if so, they too should probably be enlarged and emphasized.

The roads and and bridges should be made to stand out a more if they are important to gameplay.

You have cities marked in several ways, small stars in circles, and larger blue and red filled circles. Stars generally indicate more important locations, but you've also made them small and numerous which generally indicates less importance. Unless there's a reason for this, it would be better to go with standard usage, and use the stars for the rarer-more important things.

These are all graphic-design issues. From a purely artistic standpoint, it is very nice, but it's not yet as useable as it could be.