Yes! Someone else who uses CorelDraw and Photo-Paint! I've been using CorelDraw since version 6, but have mostly used Corel Photo-Paint. Didn't get into vector art much til I learned Flash and then Illustrator. My copy of Photoshop CS1 doesn't work on this new computer anymore without crashing. So until I can afford an upgrade, I'll be using CorelDraw/Photo-Paint. I have many years of experience using this program, but somewhat limited in the case of making maps. Regarding maps, really like your 2nd and 3rd one there. The Coat of Arms remind me of the AD&D Greyhawk setting, which was my first D&D world to explore.

Like you, I'm hoping to find a few tutorials on CorelDraw/Photo-Paint, but if I don't and because I have some Photoshop experience, I may be able to figure out ways to adopt PhotoShop techniques in Corel. Just to note, I recently upgraded from Corel 12 to Corel 15, so I have the latest and greatest version. So great to have Corel Photo-Paint on this newer computer, Corel 12 like PhotoShop CS1 does not work on this newer system.