Ok, i'm looking through it, and it's kinda clumsy since i have to copy/paste the text into a translate webpage, and then all the formating, links, and context are gone, but i can get by-- though if i stupidly misunderstand something that's my excuse.

The first thing i notice is that you have an impressive amount of astronomical detail, conjunctions, eclipses and so forth.

* I assume you've calculated out these orbits carefully, but i don't see any information on your primary sun's mass-- this is a necessary bit of info for calculating orbits.

Based on the diameter, (2'345'000 km) assuming it's an average main sequence star, i come up with 2.05 solar masses, which according to my charts should be a Class F star, which is not more orange than our sun, but in fact, more white. Such a star would be about 12 times brighter than the sun. The brightness of your sun, and of course the distance of your world determines how much solar energy your planet gets, and thus if it is habitable.

i realize that different sources make different estimations on the masses of various types of stars, maybe this is the result of an equally valid scientist's estimate, but this is different enough, that you might want to recheck your math. Or perhaps this isn't a main sequence star, and you have another type in mind.

* Planets 2-4 are translated "sparkling planets", but they are gas giants right? If so you might want to look at this and the embedded link for information on the probable colors of gas giants in various circumstances.

* The various moons seem to have colors chosen at random, which is fine, if that's how you want to do it, but there are definite patterns (at least in this solar system's moon) that relate the color of a moon to the substance it is made out of and the distance from the sun. Purple and green moons may not be impossible, but they are certainly outside our experience.

Here's an expept from a useful, but unfortunately offline resouce:
And, of course, there's the moon's colour, which is largely a function of what the moon is made of. Moons may be:
Rocky, like the Moon and several other moons in the Solar System. Rocky moons appear greyish and cratered.
Icy, like Jupiter's Europa. Icy moons will be white and bright, since ice reflects light much better than rocks.
Volcanic, like Jupiter's Io. These moons will be red, orange and yellow.
Gaseous, like Saturn's Titan. Titan itself is orange, although most other colours are possible.
(Cached here by the wayback machine)

* What do the starbursts over the currents on the climate map represent?

That's enough for one post. I hope it's useful, and that you don't end up having to redo very much...