Thread: Looking for collaborators (poss. paid)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah, I can't help you. The whole reason I got into RPG mapping was there seemed to be two kinds of maps found in most RPGs - old school (yech) and photorealistic like in video games, and neither extremes suit my taste. My level of hand-drawn and decked out color with implied 3D bevels and shading, is about the level I like, that's why I make 'em.

Your project does look interesting - if you're ever interested in the step between the two kinds of maps I describe, then contact me, I might be interested.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Ah, I can't help you. The whole reason I got into RPG mapping was there seemed to be two kinds of maps found in most RPGs - old school (yech) and photorealistic like in video games, and neither extremes suit my taste. My level of hand-drawn and decked out color with implied 3D bevels and shading, is about the level I like, that's why I make 'em.

Your project does look interesting - if you're ever interested in the step between the two kinds of maps I describe, then contact me, I might be interested.

GP
    I am most interested in any new approach to maps. I'd love to see one.
    Last of the really old-timers
    Father of THE DRAGON