Indeed welcome.

I remember playing those old TSR modules back in the day. There was one adventure (Light blue cover), I think it came with the box set where the first room you entered had a "scene of carnage". I always loved describing that and to this day I love to say, "you come upon a scene of carnage".

Oh those were the days when my buddies and I would spend hours rolling up a ledger of characters to then face the awful and antagonistic Dungeon Master. I say that because we actively tried to kill one another off. I believe those games are what created in me the ability to hear what is and is NOT being said by the words coming out of a person's mouth. This served me well as a software developer but might also be chalked up to a certain amount of paranoia, LOL.

You also might be responsible for my best friend's younger brother attacking him with his fists while screaming, "You killed my character!". Hehe, he may have been 10 years old at most so you can imagine the trauma.

I'm going to give him a call today and see if he can remember how that all went down...good memories and thanks again for joining us.