Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bhindraene World Building Project

Guild Novice

Your map looks great and I love the history you've written.

Map

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments! Hopefully I'll keep your attention as I once more dive into the annals of Bhindraene's history...

The alliance between Lord Anroen of Chiarvel and King Ricker III of Riendaln forces Avaleign to acquiesce to their terms of peace. The territories of Narmyr, Faldern, and Rhynom are ceded to Roneland while Scathach is ceded to Eldaeron. Now undisputed ruler of Roneland, King Anroen furthers his conquests by capturing Candaign and securing the ancient capital. He then turned his forces to fighting the Benalish Clans in the south. King Ricker III withdraws his allegiance and begins to oppose Ronish expansion on Benalia. This has dire effects, however, as the Ronish army sieges Eldyr, burning it to rubble, and has the Eldaeron Council all executed. With Anroen and Ricker III fighting amongst each other, King Caeln An'Caer of Avaleign retakes several of his ceded territories. Yet while all three kingdoms suffered losses, the return of Candaign to Ronish control, Avaleign regaining much it had lost, and Eldaeron crippled managed to finally bring real peace to the region. The Rone's War was over. Meanwhile, Llaenic rebels in Llaencan and Delemire successfully revolt against Draekeln and Grand Corim.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BhinPol15.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	549.9 KB 
ID:	25642

Sailing from Cors, the Llaenic forces liberate Rorys from Draekeln and successfully begin to regain their ancestral lands and unite forces with the rebel Llaenic clans around Bainnur to achieve heroic victories against the armies of Draekeln and Grand Corim. Buchandorn rises in rebellion, as well, opening another front for Draekeln's troops to fight as they retreat from Llaene. Taking full advantage of Draekeln's concentration on fighting with Llaene, Hemicia invades from the west and moves inward far enough to sack Laigar before their march is checked. Having reached friendly relations with Hemicia, Roneland slowly continues its now uncontested subjugation of southern Benalia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BhinPol16.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	574.1 KB 
ID:	25643

Edit Note: While I admit many of these historical maps only show slight territorial shifts, rest assured that more drastic changes are looming just over the horizon. Changes which will shake the foundations of every corner of the world, giving way to an intense struggle in which all things hang in the balance.

So please, stay tuned and have patience.
    Last edited by bhanain03; 06-09-2010 at 12:38 AM.

To anybody wondering why I haven't continued posting on this WIP, I've had a series of very frustrating setbacks and am only now getting back into the project. My PC's hard drive crashed and unfortunately I didn't have all of my work saved on my backup drive. Then I had to move due to my work and have been busy getting adjusted and settled in my new place. But I have found some breathing room and will continue working on this project when I have the time and I will, hopefully, keep good on my promise to bring the rest of the history of Bhindraene in more maps to come. Thanks for all the patience.

Ouch, sorry to hear that, man. Losing files in a crash sucks.
    Hope your adjustment goes well? Looking forward to more of this (even if I just discovered it ). Have some rep!
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234