Aldebarant Map - city of the wizardry school (in the center), with Boccob's symbol integrated in the street design.

It's been a while since I have completed this map for my husband's pathfinder campaign, and we have had the oportunity to use it as we play. For the moment I have printed it in an A3 format and plastified it, but I'm thinking about printing it on fabric. I would love to know a bit more on how you people proceed to print and use this kind of maps during gameplay. Do you print in big format and put it on a wall, do you prefer having the map on the table for everybody to see / small format and pass it to each other? ...

In this map the city plan was drawn with an architecture software, but I think I'll save some money for a Wacom tablet, as I prefer the natural feel and imperfections of hand drawn lines.
As for the roof tops, well, bevel and emboss function was really great for fast results, but if you go into details (moreover if you are un architect) you notice that that's not how it would have been build lol

Feel free to comment, as I'm eager to learn from my mistakes c ya!

Aldebarant4vogel.jpg