I opened this thread to work further on my unfinished last month's challenge entry.
It depicts "Tirothell, a primal plane of silver mountains and burning wastes, illuminated by a blue sun. The plane is primarily populated by dwarfs, with a few humans. The denizens of Tirothell are beset by swarms of wyverns."
Picking up the idea from my Cayad map, i wanted the map to tell a story, in this case the Journey of Snuzzi, a poor miner's daughter, who strives to face Drec the dark wyvern lord.

Although i added, changed and tweaked quite a lot the last days, there is still much left to do...
I tried out two different fonts for the storyblocks and can't decide which looks better. Would love to hear your opinion on this!

Originally i used the "Herman Decanus" Font.
TirothellWIP6.jpg

Then i tried out the "Son Of Time" Font by Pia Frauss
TirothellWIP7.jpg

I'm aware, that due to the labels, Snuzzi's path and the lines from the textblocks, the map itself is not very readable atm. I think it takes a bit of time to orient oneself (at least, i followed John's advice and tried to make the starting point of Snuzzi's Journey more obvious ). Suggestions on how to improve it are greatly welcome, as are all sorts of comments ofc.

Cheers,
AL