Hello Guild companions !

I have less time to draw maps than I would like, but it does not mean that I don't draw anymore !

After several weeks of intermittent work, here is the small fortified town of Aesty, on the banks of Lake Alirya. As the small map indicates, it is one of the many cities in the world of Nossym on which I continue to work.

It is a fairly small town on the old border between two kingdoms, which have since passed under the rule of the great king and the capital Aylesdeen. It was intended to keep the passage on Lake Alyria but it has lost its strategic importance. Its fortifications are however well maintained. Only a few artisans and notables live in the walls of the city, commissioned by a bailiff, but many farms and some hamlets are scattered around the city.

I started drawing on the Ipad, then the colors, shadows, frame and titles were added on PS. This town join the list of sites and cities in the world of Nossym that I have already drawn, either in plan or in landscape (I keep the same frame for these drawings, to identify the serie). I did not look for a particular style, I drew and colored without really thinking, rather to relax and escape. I hope you'll like this plan as much as I enjoyed drawing it !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aesty 02.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	4.89 MB 
ID:	108791