Thread: Large D&D world map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Large D&D world map

This Commission is now taken, thank you all for the replies and I can't believe how many skilled map makers there are!

Welcome Skilled Cartographers!

I am looking for a world map that is for a continent or two and I currently have a rough map of how one continent looks. I would also like nation borders and many different terrain types with twists, i.e. Rolling hills near some plains that are clearly made by craters of large bombs/spells/artillery. I also have a couple other maps that I am interested in, and will make separate posts for as I need them, but if you're interested in some long term multiple commissions type of situation, I am open to that.

Major Details:

Style: I am open to many styles, but a sci-fi/tech style or fantasy medieval style is preferred. Some examples can be found here and here. I am open to look at maps you've done in the past and pick that style if you would prefer, to make thing easier for you.

Quality: Semi-professional or higher is preferred. This will mostly be displayed on screens and maybe printed once or twice.

Size: 1920x1080 (negotiable if this seems too big)

Time constraints: None, sooner is better but quality trumps all.

Copyright: You get copyright of the map, but I will use it for non-commercial/personal reasons.

Contact: If you are interested in taking up this commission, email me at johnsonmarshall77 -- at -- gmail.com
    Last edited by AHerdOfHobos; 04-10-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Commission taken.