Thread: Large D&D world map

Default Large D&D world map

This Commission is now taken, thank you all for the replies and I can't believe how many skilled map makers there are!

Welcome Skilled Cartographers!

I am looking for a world map that is for a continent or two and I currently have a rough map of how one continent looks. I would also like nation borders and many different terrain types with twists, i.e. Rolling hills near some plains that are clearly made by craters of large bombs/spells/artillery. I also have a couple other maps that I am interested in, and will make separate posts for as I need them, but if you're interested in some long term multiple commissions type of situation, I am open to that.

Major Details:

Style: I am open to many styles, but a sci-fi/tech style or fantasy medieval style is preferred. Some examples can be found here and here. I am open to look at maps you've done in the past and pick that style if you would prefer, to make thing easier for you.

Quality: Semi-professional or higher is preferred. This will mostly be displayed on screens and maybe printed once or twice.

Size: 1920x1080 (negotiable if this seems too big)

Time constraints: None, sooner is better but quality trumps all.

Copyright: You get copyright of the map, but I will use it for non-commercial/personal reasons.

Contact: If you are interested in taking up this commission, email me at johnsonmarshall77 -- at -- gmail.com
    Last edited by AHerdOfHobos; 04-10-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Commission taken.

I sent you and email as well but I am interested in your project. If you see this first you can see some of my past work here.
    www.ralarismaps.com

Also in relation to the size for the project we could do it 1920x1080 px in size though normally the full sized maps I do are 5000x6000 or larger usually unless otherwise specified.

Feel free to respond via email thanks!

If I may, 1920x1080 px is a pretty small map (roughly 6.4 x 3.6 inches).

Hello

I'm interested in taking this one. Sent you an email.
    Here is a link to some of my work if you want to check - https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps

Cheers,
    Sergio