Thread: The Factory - A Night Club /Speakeasy

Map The Factory - A Night Club /Speakeasy

I was searching through my maps and I found these. I designed it over three days when I decided I couldn't find something that I liked for my own game. I needed a Night Club with a seedier side.

This is a 4 story old factory (With Basement) converted by criminals to be a speakeasy / Bar/ Restaurant / Brothel / and Penthouse apartment for the Kingpin.

A freight elevator allows vehicle and other access to all levels (except the upper roof).

The smoke stacks are cover for the kitchen exhaust and other things burnt. One is simply a fake smoke stack.

Restaurant / Nightclub on the first and second floors. The 3rd floor and part of the 4th floor is a brothel / guest rooms. The Kingpin lives in the penthouse on the other half of the 4th floor.

The building was updated but still has the fire escapes on the outside.

I originally placed them on rpgmapshare.com but I thought I would share them here as well as a way of saying thanks to guild!

The factory Front Axon.jpgThe factory Front Axon.jpg

The full size plans should be available in my Album. Hopefully someone can use it (personal use only please)

http://www.cartographersguild.com/al...p?albumid=3492

Very detailed! I like the classic layout.