Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
I'm glad you continued this. On the right side third comment up you have a spelling error, Suzzi instead of Snuzzi. Aesthetically I really like the Herman Decanus font, but its hard to read in that density and perhaps that colouring, at least for me, so I prefer the second one just due to legibility. What really made the Cayad map work as a "story map" was those really illustrative unique features you included and I am so glad you came up the wonders you have here too. I will say it still took me a while to figure out where the beginning of the story starts though
Thanks for the feedback Falconius! I agree with you and decided to go with the SonOfTime Font due to the better leigibility. In the end it's quite a lot of text... have to use the Herman Decanus in another project then . I added a "where it all began" label to point out the start of the journey even more.
Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
That is a fascinating map, very good.
Many thanks Robulous, i appreciate it a lot! Also thank you for the rep btw.

TirothellWIP8.jpg

I finished writing down the story part and added a few details here and there. Also tweaked the position of some labels and the textblocks. Since some parts of the landscape looked a bit empty, i added some fancy "runic" circles with low opacity. Would love to hear your sincere opinion about it before i can call this piece finished. I'm unsure if it's not too cheesy