Introduction -

Hello! I was referred here after posting on /r/worldbuilding. I need some help creating a map of the capital city of my homebrewed D&D campaign. I've never had something commissioned before so I have no idea how pricing should go, but any and all help would be appreciated.

Project -

Here is the map I've drawn (Note, I have the artistic talent of an infant) - http://imgur.com/5nxi7CI. If possible, I would like to have this done by next Sunday, 10/30. I would like the map to be done digitally, doesn't need to be super detailed, just a nicer representation than I can do with my artistic capabilities. Here is the background info on the city itself, if that is needed or would help -

Cyrdor - Capital of She'qer, population 75,000

Main Districts of Cyrdor-

Cyrdor comprised of 5 main districts. They are -

1) Seldarine Square - Site of the Seldarine Memorial Statue and Town square. Always bustling. Temple district divided into 4 quarters, each with one main temple dedicated to one of the Seldarine and other smaller temples and places of worship to other gods. No commerce allowed in this district.

2) Melora's Grace - Residences, middle class. Where most of the population resides. Rests in the fertile farmland that exists inside the walls of the city. Some of the individuals who work here also are farmers, although many are craftsmen and hold other professions in and around the city.

3) Pelor's Reach - Residences, lower class/farmers and laborers. This is where the poorer members of the city reside. The overwhelming majority of people who live in the Reach and farmers and farmhands who tend to the crops and livestock that are grown and maintained in the city. Living conditions are mediocre, and there is some crime and substance abuse that exists here.

4) Avandra's Exchange- Market area. Huge, bustling marketplace area. Home to massive amounts of trade and commerce. Highlights include the large market that takes up most of the exchange's space. Massive amounts of stalls and carts selling anything and everything one desires. From food and wine to clothing and other assorted oddities, the market is constantly busy during it's operational hours. Does close down after about 9PM where the area becomes heavily guarded until business opens again in the next morning.

5) The Umbra of Sehanine- Often referred to as "The Umbra" this is the site of the nightlife of Cyrdor. Restaurants, Bars, the more fine inn's, live theatre, houses of pleasure all exist here. There is some housing as well, very expensive, only the incredibly wealthy can afford to live in the Umbra. Seedy underbelly. Drug trafficking, rumors of the thieves guild operating in the shadows here exist, high class crime is rampant and relatively quiet. Very expensive area to be in, but draws those from across the continent. One of the most famous area's of Cyrdor.

Other Area's of Note -

1) Arboreal Palace- Castle on the Northern end of the city, Home of the Empress and her council. Large, multi-level building, almost twice the size of Highgrace. Carved of hard grey stone, with branches and roots growing off it elegantly. Castle itself looks alive. Clearly of Human construction, with Elven enhancements. Walls surround the castle, directly attached to the Dexia Institute and the Guard Barracks.

2) Guard Barracks - Barrack where guards are housed and trained. Have their own contract with smiths to supply weapons and most have some rudimentary arcane training from either Dexia or one of the assorted temples in Cyrdor. The Bastille, the jail of the city, lies underneath the guard barracks. The undercrofts of the Arboreal Palace and the Barracks are not connected.

3) The Ossuary - The Ossuary is the graveyard of Cyrdor, and the site of the lone temple to the Raven Queen. The graves of all members of Cyrdorian society are laid to rest here, including past rulers. All are equal in death. Somber place, although many do come to pay respect to the dead and some worship the Raven Queen, although she is not one of the main deities of the city.

4) The Dexia Institute - The premier site of magical learning and arcane research in all of She'qer, the Dexia institute is renowned across the continent for it's cutting edge reasearch into any and all fields of arcane study. The campus itself is massive, and is an incredibly important part of Cyrdorian culture. The institute itself is divided into School of the Orb, Flute, Wand, and Tome. Schools focus on Psionic, Bardic, Innate (Sorcerer) and Learned (Wizard) schools of magic. Current Archamgus is Lan Hathar, who is also the head of the School of the Orb. Institute has about 6,500 concurrent students, many of which live on the campus.

5) The Verdant Walk - The entryway to Cyrdor proper. A cobblestone road flanked on either side by evergrowing trees and flora. Meant to symbolize the union between Elven and Human cultures that founded the city. This motif is ever present in the city.

6) The Gardens of Corellon - A vast park area within the city. Children abound, two gazebos flank the bridge leading to the Grand Corellian Theater, a large, outdoor theater that is the most famous and prestigious in the city. Tickets to shows here are incredibly expensive and any show that is held at this theater has earned it's way to it's stages.

In terms of specifics on styling/sizing, truthfully I don't know - this is for personal use and as such doesn't need to be super fancy, I'll likely print it out on standard paper and share with my players.

If any additional information is necessary, feel free to email me at fiestaforesta--@--gmail.com. This account is new and doesn't have PM capabilities yet.

Thank you for your time!

- fiestaforesta