Thread: 08 - Mossbank [Meshon]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Default 08 - Mossbank [Meshon]

Mossbank
    Wellcome to Mossbank, where the trinkets and treasures of a hundred nations are yours to admire and yes! Even to buy! Mess Bank? No! You’ve been listening to Grubs and Inkslingers, huddled around the Inkwell, peddling their words for a few pennies and drawing maps of anything and everything for whoever will pay them. I hear those maps aren't always even accurate… Of no account I tell you. The arcades of Mossbank are not mere junk shops, let me assure you. Why look here! An obsidian bookmark from Hallancius… yes, well, dwarven books are rather bulky. Oh, and this Nahaduan cheese grater, an artifact of strife-filled times. What’s that? I believe that’s an original Ataxian deadlock, fine workmanship, nothing gets done with one of these around. Oho! And this Shireland mushroom peeler, surely you can see the value in it. Here we have Skrødjarb from Svarstjorn, and this! Look at this tooth! Massive! From a Zargan loom, yes, the finest silks in the world have passed over this treasure.

Current Map
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mossbank.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	92224

Neighbouring Districts
    01 - Supreme residence of the August Grandmaster of Guild City [tonnichiwa]
    02 - Winden Gardens [GLS]
    03 - Atlas Arena and the Compass Rose [Mouse]
    05 - Nantara'Ïendel District [Ilanthar]
    07 - Innominate Bluffs of the Polyrapt [Falconius]
    11 - Plaza and transmission center [- JO -]

In order make it easier to check out, all the narrative information and the latest map will be posted in this first slot. I'll carry on with WIP posts and copious verbal meandering in subsequent posts as usual

Cheers,
    Meshon
    Last edited by Meshon; 02-03-2017 at 03:19 PM.