Thread: The realm of magma has been unlocked

Help The realm of magma has been unlocked

Cartographers I am in need of help with a map of grand and challenging scale my new campaign will have my players traversing the paraelemental realm of magma ruled by a ancient crystalline dragon and several prime cities that need to be marked on a map. The problem is I need a map drawn from above and from the side as the magma realm sinks into the ground, each city as you progress downward has its own gravitational pull and could be rotating in the molten rock, Their are two cities on the surface one of paper and ditrotus of the paper variety at the center of the town lies a mint where children of the fey and planner realms are put to work but the money they make is made from the limbs and bodies of children that have either lost themselves or voluntarily lost limbs to create the money they desire to leave their slavery the other city on the surface is the golden city which, much like calimport is made of 8 dudarches each ruled by an form of flame djinn one of flame, ember, cinder, ash , blaze, spark,smoke, and scorch each of the kings and queens own their own part of the golden kingdom with a center palace at it center with braziers everywhere This city is surrounded by a desert of black sand below the surface of the sand is starts to melt in the first bubble in the black sedimentary rock of air or toxic gases lies the city of obsidian surrounded by an obsidian forest below that is a almost molten ocean with bubble of air with cities of iron and bronze protected by giant diamonds, and heat resistant metal there are cities below of the hardest of rock with rivers of fully molten rock flowing freely throughout the cities where all manner of flame goblin and ash foul live but far below all of this lies the ancient dragon banished the the very bottom of tuis realm so I ask you brace cartographers would you help me ? If you need more information just ask

Hi Havoc and welcome to the Guild. Take a look at this comment...

https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ead.php?t=2569

Perhaps you can supply a few more details, as outlined in that comment, eg map style, payment etc. Additionally, you'll need to provide an email address so that people can get in touch.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"