Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Hustleflow Port [Section 57]

Default Guildcity - Hustleflow Port [Section 57]

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since i posted something in this section. I finally finished second guildcity map. I was bit lazy in the end and used background scrolls for title from my guildworld map .

Hope you like it, but as always any critique welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section57_v2.2_final_resize.jpg 
Views:	1021 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	99474
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

A bit lazy ?

Your map is everything but lazy ! it's a real beauty !
    As I said many times (i think) : I love your style, and try to work hard to achieve something that looks more or less as one of your map, and this one is no exception :
    the harbour, with its specific disposition, is very well rendered. and the whole map gives an ambiance of a nice and sunny place, where it would be so nice to wander. The boat is great, as are the ruins. I specially like your forests, too... For me, the whole map looks perfect, and I think it's a great piece to add to the whole city !
    thank and congratulations !

After having browsed a few of the WIP images of this map it's great to see it finally done. It's turned out very well!

Its simply brilliant, Voolf. I love all the little details - the way it comes to life with the history of the ruins, and the movement of the water around the pontoons...

LOVE it

I'll link to this thread from the Guild City Index, and pray that Redrobes has time to upload it to the zoomy map as soon as he can

Guild Artisan

Very Nice. Colors are well matched and map flows. I really like it.

Turned out great.

Fantastic as always !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    A bit lazy ?

Your map is everything but lazy ! it's a real beauty !
    As I said many times (i think) : I love your style, and try to work hard to achieve something that looks more or less as one of your map, and this one is no exception :
    the harbour, with its specific disposition, is very well rendered. and the whole map gives an ambiance of a nice and sunny place, where it would be so nice to wander. The boat is great, as are the ruins. I specially like your forests, too... For me, the whole map looks perfect, and I think it's a great piece to add to the whole city !
    thank and congratulations !
    Thank you JO.

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    After having browsed a few of the WIP images of this map it's great to see it finally done. It's turned out very well!
    Thanks for following the wip, glad you like the finished map.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Its simply brilliant, Voolf. I love all the little details - the way it comes to life with the history of the ruins, and the movement of the water around the pontoons...

LOVE it

I'll link to this thread from the Guild City Index, and pray that Redrobes has time to upload it to the zoomy map as soon as he can
    Thank you Mouse. I did not posted cut version for the general map yet, i will do that soon and send Redrobes a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
    Very Nice. Colors are well matched and map flows. I really like it.

Turned out great.
    Thanks Kier

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Fantastic as always !
    Thank you as always Thomas
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

You've become one of those guild member that every time you post something I always know it's going to be amazing. This map is no exception to that. Great work again Voolf (:

EDIT: Can't rep you right now, but I'll try to remember!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    You've become one of those guild member that every time you post something I always know it's going to be amazing. This map is no exception to that. Great work again Voolf (:
    This ! Exactly this !

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    I also have to agree with Daniel and Thomas about this, everything you finish here is top notch.

This map has some particularly nice features like the cobble stone roads and indeed the dirt roads as well, and the stairs cut into the cliffs, and the ruins. Also I really like the sinuous flowing building (starting at 4 and containing 3), though frankly all the buildings are lovely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast