Thread: Lost Temple of Moradin

Guild Journeyer

Wip Lost Temple of Moradin

Would like everyone's input on this. I think I've got it to a pretty good point, but, some experienced (and critical) options would be appreciated.

This is the great temple of Moradin on the first level of the Undermountain. It's part of a larger map, so no scale or key on this part. The magenta circle in the bottom right is just a reminder to add a secret door later. The length of this is 250ft and at the widest is 100ft.

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 03-02-18 at 10.45 PM 001.PNG 
Views:	193 
Size:	438.1 KB 
ID:	105059

Guild Journeyer

Here's a close up for some more detail;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 03-02-18 at 11.01 PM.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	105060

Guild Adept Guild Sponsor

The runes could be better integrated into the floor. As currently implemented, they don't fit in very well. What program are you using? It looks rather like Campaign Cartographer 3+ ...

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Arkidemis's Avatar

You have a great base, but some of the shadows seem to be off. They are all going in a single direction instead of their shadows being away from any light sources. It's more obvious on the boxes near the south chandelier and the pillars.

If you are using CC3+ I dont have mcuh advice as I'm still learning to use it myself, but you could use GIMP or PS and draw the shadows in yourself if you can't get CC3+ to display them correctly.

Looks great though and I look forward to future updates!