Thread: Greetings from Denver

Post Greetings from Denver

Hello from Denver, everyone.

My medium is writing, not visual arts, so I won't produce many maps of my own, I don't think.

I joined because the work you guys do is remarkable, and I'd like to use some of what you do for my table-top RPGs.

Nice to be here!

Great to have you. I used to live out Aurora way, left my heart there somewhere. There's plenty of fabricating going on around here, so much inspiration to reap. I hope you find what you're looking for!

IR

Many artists here either sell their art in packs or sell commissions, feel free to request privately for non-commercial use of an existing map, generally people will consider low cost licensing for gameplay. I do not recommend doing what the YouTube DMs suggest and just stealing people's art without permission, especially if you ever want to stream... stealing our art keeps us from making MORE art, ultimately, and if everyone just stole my art I wouldn't be able to draw maps every day at all. Don't be surprised if you make your own maps though, there are plenty of ways for non-artists to get into mapping. Generators and stamp kits and whatnot.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!