Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ostmark

Default Ostmark

Hello there! It's an almost finished map - I just need to add more towns/villages in Lyria and a scale. Also, I want to scan it and try adding borders with watercolour pens. The whole thing is A4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_8566.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	3.60 MB 
ID:	105859

Great map! And welcome to the guild!

Very nice, and super clean. The mountains are superb. Well done, and welcome to the guild

Guild Apprentice

Those are some beautiful mountains. And that lettering! All by hand, wow. This is something I'd be happy to keep on my wall. Is there a story behind this place?

Impressive job !

That's a very good map!

A really beautiful map Batat! I like the mountain ridges a lot and the lettering looks really neat indeed. Oh and not to forget that epic coat of arms. Btw. Welcome to the guild, looking forward to see more of your maps!
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Thank you all!
    I intend to use it for an upcoming Burning Wheel game. It's a relatively small region of a Sweden-inspired empire (mixed, of course, with HRE, no fantasy empire feels complete without the total mess of imperial politics with feuding lands of all importances), relatively recently conquered from the hands of a slave-traders-turned-feudal petty kingdom. Even though the conquerors are essentially foreigners, talking in a different language, they were accepted relatively well, as they brought with themselves rule of law and relative peace from slavers, bandits and monsters alike, while leaving most of traditional, clan-based social structure intact.
    Between a Skaraborg and Berga lays a swamp, that used to be a field of many battles thousands of years ago, when the world was young and the magic strong - and so, it's a home of many anomalies and odd items; for many, searching through it became a way of life - even if an extremely dangerous one.

Awesome. I have mountain envy If your attention to detail with the colouring is anywhere near as good as the line work it will be truly superb. looking forward to seeing more.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast