Thread: I'm Greg Stolze.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post I'm Greg Stolze.

Hey. I'm Greg Stolze. I've been self-publishing the game REIGN for about a year now and people want maps. Since it's a one-man show, I'm looking to polish up my cartography skills.

-G.

Welcome! First, allow me to thank you for Unknown Armies; it's currently my favorite system, though I unfortunately don't get the opportunity to play much.

Second, I hope you find what you're looking for here. Never hesitate to ask for or offer advice; every voice is welcome and valued here.

Enjoy!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Welcome aboard.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings and Welcome to the Guild Greg
    Have Pen. Will Map.
    Have Dice. Will Travel.
    GM for Hire | Artist and Cartographer | Free Quotes on

Welcome, Greg.

To everyone else: if you are in need of a mapping challenge, go pick up a copy of Reign and build a world map for it. Good luck. Reign's world is unique, to say the least (plus, Reign is a killer game, with some interesting math behind it).

I've been contemplating how to actually build a map for Reign's world, which is comprised the bodies of two titans, entwined in a sea, sort of. My current thought is to use Poser to build the bodies, with a custom image for the "skin" of the body. This would allow rendering from a variety of angles ("projections" of a sort), but this is a) difficult and b) probably to literal.

Professional Artist

Welcome to the guild Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordman View Post
    My current thought is to use Poser to build the bodies, with a custom image for the "skin" of the body. This would allow rendering from a variety of angles...
    D'oh! I evidently haven't looked at the Reign home page in a while. Someone looks to have done this already.