View Poll Results: Do you want to map 'Guild City'?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to map all or part of 'Guild City'

24 85.71%
  • I'd like to watch people trying to map 'Guild City'

4 14.29%
  • This is a bad idea, please don't use it!

0 0%

Thread: Guild City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So my 2 cents.... If we are all going to do sections of one large city, then in addition to a general layout and how each section connects to the ones around it, there should be a general type of city predetermined. For example, is this a Large medieval city in a fantasy setting built by mixed races, or a High Elven enclave, or is it a current Earth world city like London, is it at it's peak or is it post-apocalyptic.
    It would look silly if we all did our thing and we ended up with a Dwarven Garrison sitting next to a Space launch facility

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    So my 2 cents.... If we are all going to do sections of one large city, then in addition to a general layout and how each section connects to the ones around it, there should be a general type of city predetermined. For example, is this a Large medieval city in a fantasy setting built by mixed races, or a High Elven enclave, or is it a current Earth world city like London, is it at it's peak or is it post-apocalyptic.
    It would look silly if we all did our thing and we ended up with a Dwarven Garrison sitting next to a Space launch facility
    We all live in a sort of Medieval Utopia where feudalism is really a trickle-down benefit and everyone laughs jovially in taverns while the buxom wench walks around with tankards of ale and making various innuendos on her endless circuit; the bard tells a tale of heroism or the tragedy between two lovers who find eternal love in the afterlife. Only with dishwashers and free WiFi.