Nice map Helium3, I hope you decide to post a few more of your dungeon maps.

Now for a few brickbats What do the shaded red areas represent? Also, I'm not too fond of the holes in the floor either. Granted, this seems to be an old dungeon with ruined sections, but there should be a better way to do the ruined features. Take a look at Craig Zipse's Fallen City of Mira Noor at http://www.kenzerco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12755 (scroll down--20 8x11 sheets that form a super map, holy cow). Is there any way to add rubble and "dirty" the map in spots a bit--right now it looks to "Photoshoppy" and "plasticy" (not that thats a bad thing mind you). You might want to cluster the ruined features in spots rather than trying to evenly distribute them across the dungeon.

Is there any way to introduce curves and more natural angles into the dungeon? Your design may be by intent, but right now it feels a bit too "blocky"--ideal for miniatures but light on the versimilitude.

Lastly, what are those double doors leading to nowhere on the top part of the dungeon? If you are going to have a false door/trap, a single door at the end of a corridor works better, with a pit, crossbow bolts, boiling oil or general pc mashing mayhem triggered when its opened

In any event Helium3, its a good map. I'm curious to see what the final version looks like.