Thread: Westeros made with Pasis' tutorial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In one of the books it is stated that Moat Cailin is really close to the headwaters of the Fever River, so it should be in the right area.
    I might still tweak the exact location if I'm able to dig up additional information.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Tear View Post
    In one of the books it is stated that Moat Cailin is really close to the headwaters of the Fever River, so it should be in the right area.
    I might still tweak the exact location if I'm able to dig up additional information.
    As I said, I only read the first book, and even then found the provided map so virtually devoid of information that I felt like I was generally making up where stuff was happening. I have no reason to doubt where you put it.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tear View Post
    Check this site... Westeros.org

One of the best sites I've found for ASoIaF, I believe one of the admins (Werthead IIRC), posts here on occaision.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Check this site... Westeros.org

One of the best sites I've found for ASoIaF, I believe one of the admins (Werthead IIRC), posts here on occaision.
    Thanks, General.

Seems like I have some research to do.

I already discovered that "Sun House" on the southern end of the Reach is actually the name of the village around the keep. The keep itself is called "Sunflower Hall". A blatant mistake on my part that will be corrected in the next version.