Thread: Hello everybody. I need some help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    A handy resource for getting your worldbuilding started is Expeditious Retreat Press' A Magical Society: Guide to Mapping. Find it here: http://xrp.yourgamesnow.com/index.ph...&products_id=5
    I don't get it. Do I have to create an account and "purchase" the book or there's a link I'm not noticing?

@Immolate

No, no. We have been used this rule way long ago. The best of all is that it not only serves for fixing mistakes but also is a great hook for adventures. The player's "epic ascencion" quest actualy is about questioning those events and investigating it's true origins. What they don't know is that actualy it's work of the campaign's gods. Here, they're neither good or evil. They're just crazy, bored imortal beings which actualy created the world for "playing a game" (that's a very brief version, actualy). If everything goes according to the plan, the players eventualy may ascend to deityhood and put an end at this madness.
    Last edited by Merl; 07-21-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Forget it. I already found out what to do.