Thread: Kingdom of Havran

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The most recent release of WIlbur can do a flow analysis and threshold it to rivers for you. It would require a heightmap of some sort to start rather than an image, though. http://www.ridgenet.net/~jslayton/software.html if you'd like to try it.

Sorry, been gone for a while, combo of RL, math course where the vicious math instructor assigns, literally, 200+ math problems for homework, and my school account has been hacked by some sorry... ...no good for nothing... ...nobody who wants access to math skills... ...and he wants them without learning them as I have done...

In other words... I have to go around and change my keycodes everywhere...

rmfr

P.S. - as a certain cinematic cyborg once said, "I'll be back..."
    Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. - Albert Einstein

A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you and say, "Dude, we screwed up."

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    The most recent release of WIlbur can do a flow analysis and threshold it to rivers for you. It would require a heightmap of some sort to start rather than an image, though. http://www.ridgenet.net/~jslayton/software.html if you'd like to try it.
    Thanks for the input. I'll give a try.

rmfr

A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you and say, "Dude, we screwed up."

Wilbur refuses to even open on my system. I closed (actually did not get choice since it did not open) Wilbur. Even uninstalled Wilbur. Later reinstalled, and still won't open. I dloaded the latest version, but nothing happens.

Any help? (On a program that will trace rivers from source to arbitrary chosen height limit?)

rmfr

BTW: I am running Windows Vista. Do have an older computer using Windows XP.

rmfr