Great map ... and I second RP in that it would make an excellent vtt map... he however did it with much more enthusiasm and fervor ... VTT was never really an option before I got high(er)speed interenet... dialup and vtt (or any type of realtime anything) usually cause more frustration and aggravation than enjoyment... But I've since thought it might be a viable way to pass my time ...

RedRobes software ViewingDale which I bought recently for my own world mapping is also a VTT... I haven't checked out any other VTT's but will be scooting over to RP's suggestion soon to check it out... I personally would rather play than run anything at this point .. ya know .. to feel out the vtt experience... if you plan on running something in vtt let me know ... love GH I've a Suel Cleric named FIST of KORD that you would just love to meet

Love the setup you have for the ruins... Incabulos is one of my favorite cult-ish gods... pestilence and disease always strike fear into PC's ... especially at the lower levels...