Thread: World Map WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I agree with Alizarine about the water; when I first glanced at it in the preview thumbnail I was like "ugh", but on full view it looks pretty cool. And once you add in all your terrain features it will probably balance out quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I agree with Alizarine about the water; when I first glanced at it in the preview thumbnail I was like "ugh", but on full view it looks pretty cool. And once you add in all your terrain features it will probably balance out quite nicely.
    haha glad I wasn't the only one with the "ugh" feeling, I did the exact same thing, cause while making the land I was at 6.25% view... haha it looked just like the thumbnail but when I zoomed in to 100% it looked fine, I'll incorporate the ocean next picture

Alizarine thanks for the tips, I had to go through manually, and edit the coast line, took a lot long than I thought but eh it turned out rather nice.

Well heres the revamp, tell me what you think of the shape of the continent, also I think there are too many little island things, but maybe thats just me let me know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Revamp.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	24284  
    Projects
    WIP :: Carian Round... Who knows...

Back Burner :: World Map

Software: 99% Adobe Photoshop (CS4), Geo Control 2, Wilbur Every so often I use another program!