Thread: Harrum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the comments, and to be honest when I started to mess with the ocean I got super excited when it started to become what it is, I think I may play with it some more in the future, cause I believe I got a few more ideas to make it look even better but we'll see

Well I tried to "beef" up the mountains. haha well it was either small or large, I went for a more medium look and it didn't turn out so well, so let me know what you think of these ones.

And Ascension your right haha, I didn't realize until I read your comment, and look at it from a more "zoomed" out view so I tried another pattern. I never thought to use a pattern as a bases for the mountains, but it seems to work, it gives a good "range" if you choose the right pattern of course.

So once more tell me what I can work on! I haven't cleaned up all the smaller mountains that just look weird, but I've done most of the bottom left portion of the map.

Update!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exp2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	27212  
    Projects
    WIP :: Carian Round... Who knows...

Back Burner :: World Map

Software: 99% Adobe Photoshop (CS4), Geo Control 2, Wilbur Every so often I use another program!