The name is Eric...I live in the greatest state in the Union, known by some as the Crossroads of the Revolution and to others as the Great Garden State; in other words, good old New Jersey in these here United States. I've been here for 20 years, a number that is equivalent to my current age.

I'm currently a student in my 3rd year at Rutgers University studying Pre-veterinary Medicine and I have aspirations of achieving my DVM and opening my own practice. Outside of my love for animals I am an avid reader, writer and amateur cartographer. I've been dating my high school sweetheart for about 3.5 years now and have every intention of marrying her once all this education business is out of the way. I'm also a huge history buff and have seen just about every show on the History Channel at least twice. Among my favorite authors are Jules Verne, George Orwell, George R.R. Martin, Alduous Huxley, etc...I've made a habit of going to the bookstore when I need a new book to read and picking something out without any prior knowledge of it; a technique that has landed my quite a few interesting reads that I wouldn't have otherwise found.

My goal here at the CG is to eventually create a world map that is the perfect manifestation of my vision for a fantasy setting I've had since I was young and to commit to writing a series of novels about said world.