Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
Hmm. 8.5" x 11" at 150 dpi is 1,200 x 1,650 pixels. That's nowhere *near* 4,000 pixels. So. You're in! In fact, you *must* participate. You've been drafted. Didn't you hear the man? We need 45 gallery-quality maps ready in just a few weeks. Get mapping, bub.
Just kidding....but you really should give it a go!
Yeah.. drop down and give me 20 ... maps *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
I know that a lot of people put a lot of work into maintaining this site and keeping things going, both from a technical end and a front-end (moderators, admins, you name it). I want to take a moment to thank the entire mod/admin crew in general, but ESPECIALLY Torstan - you've not only put work into the site and encouraged people, but you've taken it to the next level - the guild is no longer only a digital entity.. first a gallery show, and now we're looking at another??

You really do rock this world!
Yes, thats some great work admins - and especially you Torstan for taking all that time out to work for the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
I've been going through a rough time at home and at work, some of you know I have a physical injury situation that involves lots of pain and meds.. I'm back on fulltime work now, and things are settling into a routine. I have to take care of a commission that's been waiting on the backburner, and once that's out of the way I'm gonna jump in with *something*. How can i not??
You gotta be in the challenge coyote - love your maps