* Updated the above image because it just didn't feel right to upload 4.7 MBs of image for an apostrophe and a dash *

Thanks again, I think you were right Sharpe on the dash and all the rest but I believe you don't have to put a comma before the "and" (as Ramah pointed out). I believe it is ok to but you don't have to. It's been a loooong time since English class though

By the way when I made the map I tried to keep it as general as possible. The tribes of 'Or could be Barbarians or Orcs or whatever sort of rough Viking-ish sort of race you wanted. I imagined it as cold, dark, and unforgiving place. A down right nightmare of inhospitableness. At some points rough weather and then at others silent and eerily calm. I saw the tribesman as those who would willingly raid anyone who dared to enter their lands. As soon as a ship was spotted the signal fires would be lit to race across the land whereupon every available warrior would hurry to the ships. Then like a pack of cunning wolves would pursue, cut off, and take any attempting to navigate Wayfairen's Passage.

Of course, as if that wasn't enough, there is a chance you could run into an actual Sea Monster or two.